Monday 19 December 2016

Why is it never easy

So we had the worst storm so far of 2016.  Of course that was accompanied by freezing rain, this made my drive to Olive for my blood test about 90 minutes of driving 40km/h in 4 wheel drive in my jeep Benji.

Once I got there I was in and out in about 5 minutes and then started my 4 year trek home.  I went to work and hoped to get my mind off of the wait.  The wait to have our blood test felt like about a month.  I don't know how people go through this on a repeat basis.   I cannot even imagine going through back to back IVF cycles.  I have thought about this all of the time that we have been waiting. It is all I can think about today while waiting.

So Anna from Olive called, she is the one who I have had call every time to break the bad news that our IUI cycles didn't take.  It is so hard to tell emotion in her voice so I just assumed it was a negative.  Ryan and I actually prepared ourselves for the negative.  We cannot live on false optimism anymore.  We played that game and the letdown was 100 times worse.  Anna told me it was a positive, which I shouted "are you kidding me?!".  Then came the BUT.  Anna told me that it was a positive but very low.  So here I sit googling forums and websites and seeing the stats on this staying.  In the mean time we have another blood test on Wednesday so more waiting.  I still have all of the symptoms that I have had this entire time, which I am hopeful for.


1 comment:

  1. I was looking at some of fertility boost supplements and saw the title of this post! I had to read it. Although I have not had a miscarriage, my husband and I had fertility issues for about 2 years. Those years shaped me and grew us so much. We were not able to conceive and had the blessing through Dr Michael Casper and i have male child called Miles on December 6, who are now 3. am very happy to be a mother and my partner a father,we are a big family now all because of Dr Michael Casper pregnancy fertility medicine .if you are passing through pregnancy issue kindly contact my Doctor on email michaelcasper@dr.com

    ReplyDelete